Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Calling LiveCycle from J2EE

Former Community Member
I have an existing J2EE based web site. The user currently steps trough a 5 stage wizard to complete an on-line form. On the first 3 screens, the user answers a series of questions from drop downs. On the last 2 pages the user types in data based to questions dynamically derived from the first two pages. I would like to allow the user to complete the data entry on the final two pages into an off-line PDF is possible so the use can work on a PDA or a lap top disconnected from the web. Is there a way to create an interactive form with LiveCycle that is invoked from JAVA with some content prepopulated? Could I hide sections of a form template based on what the user entered in the first three screens and we passed in from JAVA?
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Yes you can do that. The what all are needs to be displayed is depends on your business rules.

You have to write the business to get the proper xml out put.The xml output u can send it to the designer.