I have an odd problem. I have an order form with a flowing table. The data is binded and everything flows correctly. At the bottom of the form, I have created totals for various columns. This seem to be working fine. I wanted to create a field to show how much the customer is saving. I created the appropriate field to compare the savings, but it always takes off like one penny for each field. I've checked it over and over and can't find anything wrong. Help!
Post your form and a brief description of how to duplicate the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and I wil have a look at it.
I figured out what was going on. My data source had 3 digits past the decimal. It was overriding the numeric field patterns. I could not get it to round, so I went back to the XML data and took the third digit off. It was a little time consuming, but fixed the problem. I know there's a way to make the program round, but I couldn't get that to work. This work-around was okay.