Expand my Community achievements bar.

allow user to insert varying size text in middle of paragraph, flow

Former Community Member
In the middle of a paragraph I would like to allow a user to add lines of text to fill in a blank. The text amount would vary in size. I have read about the subforms but I cannot get them to do what I want. The text has to follow the asterick and then the rest of the paragraph "compel the removal..." should follow, for a complete paragraph. Example of what I would like to do (see the * parts):

The Company hereby insures the owner of the indebtedness secured by the mortgage referred to in paragraph _____ of Schedule _____ against loss which the insured shall sustain in the event that the owner of the easement referred to in paragraph _____ of Schedule B shall, for the purpose of *__________________ compell the removal of any portion of the improvements on the land which encroach upon said easement.

* insert use against which insurance is to be given, e.g.,

(1)Insurance limited to loss by reason of maintenance and repair of specific existing structure: maintaining and repairing the existing storm drain structure within said easement.

(2)Insurance same as (1) plus enlarging or replacing existing structure: maintaining, repairing, enlarging or replacing the existing storm drain within said easement.

(3)Insurance unlimited: exercising the right of use or maintenance of said easement.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi, Can anyone please help me with me question above? I am completely lost and getting very frustrated with this program. I could really use some support. Are their other avenues of support? I bought a book but it didn't go into enough detail and it didn't teach me anything I didn't already figure out on my own. My main source of contention is subforms at the moment.

Former Community Member
Is it possible to make floating field as Editable?