Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8 - Crash (Memory could not be "written")

Former Community Member
I was using Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 for the past half year. All of a sudden, it started to crash - Memory could not be "written".

During that period I heard quite a lot about Adobe's bugs, so I decided to install Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 hoping to see improvement over software stability and compatibility.

Of course I uninstalled the older verion, deleted the older file folders then did a clean-install of 8.0

Interesting enough, the first time I open up Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8, everything went normal. Without doing anything, I closed it then tryied to re-open it, the splash screen shows up then nothing happens - not a single error message.

Then I tried the following:

1. restarted PC. Tried the open-close-reopen squence, same thing happened.

2. uninstalled 8.0, deleted the folders, reinstalled 8.0. open-close-reopen, same thing happed.

2. uninstalled 8.0, deleted the folders, reinstalled 7.1. Open LiveCycle Designer 7.1 -> Crash (Memory could not be "written")

Findings:

1. the errors are consistent

2. it can open ONLY once, is this an activation issue? is there a corrupted file?
0 Replies