Expand my Community achievements bar.

The attribute renewable Program[] does not exist in input schema. Please update the source schema path and try again.

Level 2

I have a filed of object type called  renewable Program in the schema.When i try to load data through CSV file into schema,it throws this error at mapping stage.It throws similar error for other fields of similar object type.

Error:

The attribute renewable Program[] does not exist in input schema. Please update the source schema path and try again.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 5

Hi @RitwikMo 

The error is saying that the field you are attempting to ingest data into, either does not exist in your source data schema, or has an issue with formatting. Have you checked that?

Thanks,

David

Community Advisor

HI ,

We encountered the same issue. It seems that the array requires values for all the attributes within each object. Could you please create a sample file with at least one record that includes all the necessary values? Sometimes the actual file might not have all the attributes

Thank You,

Uma

Level 2

I have tried doing the same but it still gives the same error.

Community Advisor

As @Umamaheswari_Yakkala  mentioned this issue is encountered for an object array. Can you create a sample file with just one record having all the data and test it. I believe one of the entry in your sample file might be missing something.