Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Recipe Builder - Training dataset failed

Level 2

I have an error of " File "trainingdataloader.py",line 16 in loan - KeyError:"dataset_id"". 

The training dataset exist in the datasets - but I think it cannot be loaded in recipe builder....any suggestions to fix this, please? 

Also, regarding with the recipe builder - can it only work with event datasets or can it be both, profile and event?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

hi @DetectivePikachu  (Nice name by the way lol)

From your description, it seems like your issue is related to the dataset being referenced correctly. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help resolve your issue:

Verify if the dataset ID being referenced in your code is correct and is indeed available in your platform. Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to access and load the dataset for example, check your API token and make sure it has sufficient privileges to access the required dataset also verify if the dataset is intact and that no essential data has been deleted or modified in a way that it can no longer be recognized by the system.

As for your question about the Recipe Builder - the Adobe Experience Platform's Recipe Builder can indeed work with both Profile and Event datasets. It enables you to build, train, score, and evaluate machine learning recipes using your own customer data, including both Profile and Event data. It's designed to allow flexibility in how you interact with and use data from your Adobe Experience Platform.

I hope this helps! 

Thanks
Madhan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

hi @DetectivePikachu  (Nice name by the way lol)

From your description, it seems like your issue is related to the dataset being referenced correctly. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help resolve your issue:

Verify if the dataset ID being referenced in your code is correct and is indeed available in your platform. Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to access and load the dataset for example, check your API token and make sure it has sufficient privileges to access the required dataset also verify if the dataset is intact and that no essential data has been deleted or modified in a way that it can no longer be recognized by the system.

As for your question about the Recipe Builder - the Adobe Experience Platform's Recipe Builder can indeed work with both Profile and Event datasets. It enables you to build, train, score, and evaluate machine learning recipes using your own customer data, including both Profile and Event data. It's designed to allow flexibility in how you interact with and use data from your Adobe Experience Platform.

I hope this helps! 

Thanks
Madhan

Level 2

@adobechat  Thank you for your response

I checked that the dataset ID and I believe I have the right permissions - but I am getting ""service-token" must be provided.".  Would you know where I can find this or avoid this error? 

Thanks again!

Administrator

I guess your initially query is resolved. Can you post your new query in new question?