Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

profile attributes kept on Edge

Level 7

I read somewhere that Edge keeps user profiles for 14 days. Does this mean that all profile attributes are kept there for 14 days? Or we can configure that somewhere? 

I know that is explained here but I would like to be sure that I understand this and sometimes documentation is not up to date 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/profile/edge-profiles#what-data-is-st...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Edge Profile stores the profile attributes, profile IDs, as well as qualified audience ID, the expiry resets every time the profile is looked up on edge. 

This is default behaviour (no UI config) and no configuration is required, the profile data is propogated to all edge servers to maintain consistency. 

Adobe support should be able to help on increasing the expiry 

Hope that helps! 

Anil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

Hi @Michael_Soprano 

From my understanding, I believe you may be able to open a support ticket to change the default data expiration from 14 days, the same way you would with TTL's. Also, for what its worth, it does look like that link was updated as of 5/27/2024, so should be fairly up to date!

David

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Edge Profile stores the profile attributes, profile IDs, as well as qualified audience ID, the expiry resets every time the profile is looked up on edge. 

This is default behaviour (no UI config) and no configuration is required, the profile data is propogated to all edge servers to maintain consistency. 

Adobe support should be able to help on increasing the expiry 

Hope that helps! 

Anil