Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Gokul] AEP Mentorship Program

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to AEP Mentorship program.

Moving a step ahead in program live, this is featured thread for Mentor Gokul Agiwal.

NimashaJain_0-1662622371274.png

Gokul is working with Capgemini and part of Adobe CoE (Centre of Excellence) where I am responsible for building future proof digital experience solutions for our clients empowered by the industry leading Adobe Experience Platform and Experience Cloud suite of products and enabled through ever evolving Capgemini solution accelerators.

Aspirants mapped to mentor @Gokul_Agiwal 

@Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav 

@saibrahmakumar 

@Jyoti_Yadav 

@VijayT 

@vikash4 

@brindharkrishnan 

How to participate

1. Aspirants can clear certification during program live 5th Sept,2022 - 20th Nov,2022

2. Aspirants can post their queries in their respective Mentor's featured thread 

3. Mentors with maximum certified aspirants will be recognized. Aspirants with maximum number of accepted solutions in the community along with certification would be recognized by the end of program.

Quick links

Program Link

Certification Link

Practice Exam Link

Lets grow together!

Cheers,

Nimasha

12 Replies

Level 5

Thanks @NimashaJain for arranging the meeting and nice to meet everyone. We will keep in touch with you @Gokul_Agiwal to learn and grow together and to be on right track for AEP cert.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Hello All, 

Good to be a part of this program with you all. Let's connect and come together to crack on AEP.  

Thanks,

Administrator

Hello Team @Gokul_Agiwal 

Please Welcome new member in your clan. @vikash4 . 

Community Advisor

Hello All - @Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav @saibrahmakumar @Jyoti_Yadav @VijayT @vikash4 

what's the best way we come together and have a catch up to see where we're in AEP to achieve objectives of this program. Feel free to post comments or direct message. 

Thanks

Level 3

Hi @Gokul_Agiwal,

I would suggest to let's decide some date & time and have a quick connect over the call. Excited to learn with all participants.

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @vikash4 

Sure that's great. I'll message you. 

Employee

What a great idea! Please let me know if you realize we are missing enablement resources on Experience League (e.g. tutorials, videos) that are important for your group to master Platform!

Community Advisor

Hello All, 

@Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav 

@saibrahmakumar 

@Jyoti_Yadav 

@VijayT 

@vikash4 

@brindharkrishnan 

Hope you're getting on towards our program goal. Please reach out in case of any ambiguity/confusion. 

We'll be meeting soon again in next month. 

Thanks,

Gokul

Level 2

Hi @Gokul_Agiwal ,

I have completed Adobe Real-time CDP certification both exams successfully. Thank you so much for your support.

Regards,

Sai Brahma Kumar

Community Advisor

Congratulations @saibrahmakumar 

Glad to know your achievement. It's better to share your experience with our fellow members. 

Let's connect in our upcoming call. 

cc: @NimashaJain 

Thanks

Community Advisor

Hello All, 

@Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav @Jyoti_Yadav @VijayT @vikash4 @brindharkrishnan 

Hope you're well. 

Just to check, how you're progressing in your certification path. Just to let you know that we would be completing the program by 27th Nov instead of 20th Nov. So, Finish your certification asap. 

@saibrahmakumar from our team already completed both AD-600 and AD-601 certification. 

Getting you all certified definitely helps you, community and our team to shine in. 

If any question please reach out to me. 

CC: @NimashaJain @Jagpreet_Singh_  - Thank you both for extending the date and your support.

Thanks,

Gokul