Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Bryan] AEP Mentorship Program

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to AEP Mentorship program.

Moving a step ahead in program live, this is featured thread for Mentor Bryan Rekrut.

NimashaJain_0-1662620870387.png

Bryan is Lead Architect of the Merkle CDP architecture practice. He is responsible for integrations of Adobe Experience Platform/AIQ/mParticle with Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Customer Journey Orchestration, Adobe Launch, and Google Big Query. He is currently working with Merkle as Senior Director.

Aspirants mapped to mentor @brekrut 

@Corban 

@Shivani_Nigam 

@anjuthakur010788 

@Avinash_Gupta_ 

@hgreenberg 

How to participate

1. Aspirants can clear certification during program live 5th Sept,2022 - 20th Nov,2022

2. Aspirants can post their queries in their respective Mentor's featured thread 

3. Mentors with maximum certified aspirants will be recognized. Aspirants with maximum number of accepted solutions in the community along with certification would be recognized by the end of program.

Quick links

Program Link

Certification Link

Practice Exam Link

Lets grow together!

Cheers,

Nimasha

3 Replies

Level 4

Hello Everyone,

Happy to be on this journey with you to achieve your AEP certification.  Please use this thread to ask questions.  If needed to we can schedule a call to review items. 

Thanks,

Bryan

Level 4

Happy Friday everyone,

With folks who are getting started with AEP I would recommended reviewing the following page.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/tutorials/overview.html?lang=en

I would also encourage you to use the API first for the some of the tutorials. You can do more with the API than with the UI.

Level 4

Hello Everyone,

Happy Monday.  Checking in with the group. 

@Corban 

@Shivani_Nigam 

@anjuthakur010788 

@AvinashGupta01 

@hgreenberg 

Can each of you share where you are at with your training? Do you have any roadblocks or questions which I can help answer?