Expand my Community achievements bar.

is there a way to remove a profile from being a test profile?

Level 1

Hello, is there a way to remove a profile from being a test profile? I have list of profiles where testProfile=True in AEP that we want to remove them from being a test.

I've tried uploading a new list of test profiles by removing those that shouldn't be test anymore via AJO but doesn't seem to work.

Thanks. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @saicilia 

You can try updating the testProfile flag to false for the profiles you want to remove using either a csv upload or using an update profile action in a journey.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-platform/is-there-a-way-to-remove-...

Let us know how you go with it.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 1

Hello abhinavbalooni, thanks for your reply. 

Can you let me know the steps for using the csv upload to update the profiles? I had tried doing so but no luck. I downloaded the csv template in AJO for this purpose but there is no field to set the testProfile flag to false.

Here are the fields in the csv template:

Person ID,Email Address,First Name,Last Name,City,Country

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @saicilia  - How many such profiles are there? If the profiles are not too many you can leverage the streaming api and set the testProfile flag to false

Thanks,

Arpan