Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrating Email Data from AEM to AEP

Level 2

Hi Team,

Greetings!!

I would like to know how to integrate Email Data from AEM to AEP. AEM is Source and AEP will be the Destination.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @1_C7 - Can you give more context on this, what do you mean by email data? If it contains details like profile identifier and few other fields, can you can either use services in AEM to create a CSV file or to upload it to a cloud storage and later link AEP to the cloud storage provider.

If you want it real time you can expose HTTP streaming API and later use AEM services to call that API from AEP and pass in the data.

Thanks,

Arpan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @1_C7 - Can you give more context on this, what do you mean by email data? If it contains details like profile identifier and few other fields, can you can either use services in AEM to create a CSV file or to upload it to a cloud storage and later link AEP to the cloud storage provider.

If you want it real time you can expose HTTP streaming API and later use AEM services to call that API from AEP and pass in the data.

Thanks,

Arpan

Level 2

Hi @arpan-garg  - Thanks for your response. Actually it is a requirement from Business. I'm not sure where to begin? Looking for the solutions or any documentation available.