Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to get the value of an identity key in Experience Events Schema in AJO Journeys

Level 1

The requirement is to send an email to Anonymous users. From the Web page, we are ingesting the event data along with the email address and ECID and it is stored in a specific schema. Email Address is the secondary identity key in the schema.  This email address won't be ingested into the Profile Schema. 

During the AJO Journey , I want to retrieve the value of the email address which is stored in the Experience Events Schema. I tried with the below options, I am getting empty value although the email address is stored in this -  _aeppsemea.testeeids.emailaddress

This is the schema Identities :

_aeppsemea": {
                "testeeids": {
                    "ECID": "43993322766039396722531874194075822889",
                    "emailaddress": "sriniunauthorized01@gmail.com"
                },

OPTIONS TRIED:

#{ExperiencePlatform.ProfileFieldGroup.profile.timeSeriesEvents.at(0)._aeppsemea.testeeids.emailaddress}

#{ExperiencePlatform.ProfileFieldGroup.profile.timeSeriesEvents.at(0).identityMap.entry('emailaddress').first().id}

#{ExperiencePlatform.ProfileFieldGroup.profile.timeSeriesEvents.at(0).profileStitch.at(0).identityMap.entry('emailaddress').first().id}

Could you please let me know how can we retrieve the value of email address during the journey conditions? Please note, I can't use the  #{_aeppsemea.testeeids.emailaddress}, if I use this, I am getting an error.

Thanks in advance. 

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @CNUADOBE  - .timeSeriesEvents will always be empty. For fetching the experience event , what you can do instead is #{ExperiencePlatform.Customexperienceevent.experienceevent.all(currentDataPackField.eventType == "bookingConfirmed"}

Instead of using timeSeriesEvents please use experienceevent.all(condition)