Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to retrieve CreatedBy from Audience using REST API

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a requirement where it is needed to export the audience details along with a few parameters which are not available on the UI. Hence I am working on the audience export REST API as detailed here. However, the data I am seeing in postman is not getting the createdBy and modifiedBy as user names, rather the data is an alpha-numeric data: 

How can I retrieve the "createdBy" and "modifiedBy" from this alpha-numeric code? Any assistance will be appreciated!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi @supratim320 

The Alphanumeric value is the user ID the segment API will always return the user ID instead of actual user name I guess you can use admin or user management API to extract user name and user IDs and then utilize excel to find the match of user ID with names.

Level 4

Thank you, the user management works for me. However, I had to retrieve all the users and then do the matching as there is no API endpoint to get a single user based on the id parameter