Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to establish One to Many Relationship without B2B Classes

Level 3

Hello Everyone

We are working on a use case and there trying to establish a 1-many relation between  Contact and account. We are able to establish 1-many using B2B classes. We don't want to use B2B classes. If anyone tried that, please help me.

Thanks in Advance

Sheejo Rapheal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sheejo Ignore the title, I've asked them to change it. It describes how to relate the loyalty (profile) schema to the hotel (custom class) schema.  That relationship is 1:M.  One hotel can have many people.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Did you try using the this? It shows how to create a relationship between a person and their favorite hotel.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/xdm/tutorials/relationship-ui.html?lang=...

Level 3

@Danny-Miller , this document explains only one to one relationship between 2 record data sets, not one to many. Do you have any document to establish one to many relationships between two record data sets.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sheejo Ignore the title, I've asked them to change it. It describes how to relate the loyalty (profile) schema to the hotel (custom class) schema.  That relationship is 1:M.  One hotel can have many people.

Level 3

@VaniBhemarasetty , without B2B, is there any way to create one to many relationships? With B2B, yes, we can create one to many relationships.