Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create offer reports in CJA ?

Level 2

Hi All, 

Recently we started to explore of offer management in AEP. We were able to create the offers and displayed on web based on the user profiles. Now we would like create a dashboard to how many people are viewed the offer and and how many of  them are clicked on that ? is automatically capturing any data set ? If any one knows datasets and corresponding fields please let me. So I believe we can started creating the reports .

Thanks in advance, 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Rohit!

Have you tried to visualize data in CJA using this option as a reporting source?, as indicated in this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/integrate/cja/target-reporting-in-cja

Perhaps you know of certain limitations or additional configurations...as I have tried and when creating the connection in CJA, the dataset that is automatically created from the Target activity metrics does not appear.

Thanks in advance.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hello Deepak,

Hope this answer will solve your query.

Create Offer Reports in CJA –

To analyze the target activity data in CJA, we first need to bring that data into AEP, which in turn depends on your “reporting source” which was selected while publishing the target activity.

There are two options available for selecting a reporting source in Adobe Target –

1. Selected Adobe Target as the reporting source.
  2. Selected Adobe Analytics as the reporting source.

1. If you have selected Adobe Target as the reporting source, then for the activity you can see the data under the report section in the Adobe Target platform. You can download that data in CSV format and then upload that file into AEP through batch ingestion (Local File Upload). 
    For this, you will first need to create a schema with the relevant fields and a dataset corresponding with the schema to store the data.
    After the data is ingested into AEP, you need to create a new “connection” in CJA and configure the “data views” by selecting the datasets where the target activity data is stored.
    Once the “connection” and “data views” has been successfully configured you will be able to use that data for reporting.
  2. Suppose you have selected Adobe Analytics as the reporting source. In that case, you can import the data in Adobe Analytics by configuring the Adobe Analytics setup under “Sources” in the Adobe Experience Platform. You must input the “report suite” details where the target data is stored to achieve this. 
    After successfully setting up Adobe Analytics as the source, the data is now in AEP.
    Now you need to create a new “connection” in CJA and configure the “data views” by inputting the “Report suite” details where the target activity data is stored.
    Once the “connection” and “data views” has been successfully configured you will be able to use that data for reporting.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Rohit!

Have you tried to visualize data in CJA using this option as a reporting source?, as indicated in this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/integrate/cja/target-reporting-in-cja

Perhaps you know of certain limitations or additional configurations...as I have tried and when creating the connection in CJA, the dataset that is automatically created from the Target activity metrics does not appear.

Thanks in advance.

Level 2

Hi Rohit, 

we are not using Adobe Target. We are utilizing offer decision from Adobe Journey Optimizer.