How to create custom alerts to monitor Journey and Dataset in AEP

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Saurabh__G 

To address your query, you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the developer console.
  2. Add events to your project.
  3. When adding events, specify the type of events you're interested in. If you want notifications for events in AEP, choose platform notifications.
  4. Further, select the specific event types, such as failure or success.

After selecting the event type, you will be prompted to define the action to be taken when the event occurs. This is where you can set up a custom webhook to handle tasks like sending emails or any other specific requirements you may have.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

Best regards,

Arpan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Not sure exactly what you want to do but here is a video on how to use the Alerts feature in Platform: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/tutorials/admin/use-alerts.html?lang=en

Many new alert types have been added since this video was made, so you will see more in the interface. There are a lot related to data ingestion, although i don't see any for Journey's in my account.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Saurabh__G 

To address your query, you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the developer console.
  2. Add events to your project.
  3. When adding events, specify the type of events you're interested in. If you want notifications for events in AEP, choose platform notifications.
  4. Further, select the specific event types, such as failure or success.

After selecting the event type, you will be prompted to define the action to be taken when the event occurs. This is where you can set up a custom webhook to handle tasks like sending emails or any other specific requirements you may have.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

Best regards,

Arpan