Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fetch subset of AEP data via a Mobile App

Community Advisor

Before approaching customers , We want to see all their past activities on a mobile app so that we can understand them better. Right now all the details of the customers like their profile, activities, interactions, consent, orders, survey results are maintained in multiple AEP datasets(9-10).

How can we fetch a subset of this data(joining various datasets) on the mobile app on demand basis? (When we click on the customer on my mobile app). Since the data is real time and is changing frequently we want to make a fresh call to AEP to fetch the data.

With Data access API , I guess its not possible to join various datasets and get the required data.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@arpan-garg Could you elaborate more about the Mobile App? is this customer facing app? Why would you need subset of data when you have access to Unified profile. 

Also the datasets you describe would be enabled (some of them if not all) for "unified profile" which will stitch all relevant information ( orders, interactions, survey etc..) 

You can then use the Profile API and fetch this data for individual customers, check out the Profile API for more details. 

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@arpan-garg Could you elaborate more about the Mobile App? is this customer facing app? Why would you need subset of data when you have access to Unified profile. 

Also the datasets you describe would be enabled (some of them if not all) for "unified profile" which will stitch all relevant information ( orders, interactions, survey etc..) 

You can then use the Profile API and fetch this data for individual customers, check out the Profile API for more details. 

Hope that helps

Community Advisor

Thanks for the information. I think Profile API will solve my problem.