Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Export Schema/Dataset as Json into Azure Storage Account

Level 2

I want to export schema/dataset/connectors into azure storage account on daily basis whatever updating incrementally moving forward.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MasterLeeman There is an easier way to do this for schemas, you do not need to export it to azure. 

You can use the API to export schema from one sandbox and import it to another using the relevant end points, refer to docs here. 

Also in works is a native feature which will allow to do this in the future. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@MasterLeeman Could you expand more? What exactly do you want to export? 

Schema/Dataset are all saved within your sandbox instance, what in particular are you looking to export? 

Level 2

Thanks for the response Anil, as i am looking for copying all my schemas/dataset/dataflows as a json and store into the Azure Storage Account. Because i am planning to move those json from one instance to another instance that's why i am planning for. Could you help me to guide those which approach can works on this scenario.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MasterLeeman There is an easier way to do this for schemas, you do not need to export it to azure. 

You can use the API to export schema from one sandbox and import it to another using the relevant end points, refer to docs here. 

Also in works is a native feature which will allow to do this in the future. 

Level 2

Okay thanks for the update. But i have one more thing just for the knowledge purpose if i want to export the schema into Azure Storage using Destination option is this possible.