Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Edge segmentation issue

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I am trying a create a audience in edge segment.

Where the condition is combination of both individual attribute and event attribute .

It shows error the evaluation method is not suitable. When , I create segment using event attribute or only individual attribute Edge audience get saved . If combined it not getting saved .

But in documentation says it is possible

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/ui/edge-segmentation.html?l....

Can anyone know how to solve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AEPAA ,

It should be feasible; however, according to the document, the success of this action also depends on the specific timing of the event. Could you please provide more details about the event you're attempting to include, as well as the profile attribute in question? If possible, attaching a screenshot would greatly aid in understanding your use case.

Thank you,

Arpan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AEPAA ,

It should be feasible; however, according to the document, the success of this action also depends on the specific timing of the event. Could you please provide more details about the event you're attempting to include, as well as the profile attribute in question? If possible, attaching a screenshot would greatly aid in understanding your use case.

Thank you,

Arpan