Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic Governance Labels

Level 1

Hi,

We have a requirement from our internal privacy team to hide/exclude AEP profiles for users where the profile consent flags are set to No. This way, any profile without consent is not viewed or activated to the destinations. We have ideas around using flags in segments to stop the activation and looked into setting governance labels for the visibility part. However, My understanding is the governance labels can either allow all or no profiles to be visible to the users regardless of the consent fields and cannot be dynamically set based on consent fields. Has anyone come across this need and found a way or thoughts on how to restrict the visibility of profiles to users based on consent flags within AEP?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@manchik 

Are you attempting to stop profiles from being activated to a destination or viewed within the Adobe RTCDP platform.

If you are attempting to stop profiles from being activated to a destination I would recommend viewing the following around consent enforcement.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/data-governance/enforcement/auto-enfo...

Level 1

@brekrut - We are looking for ways to restrict view/access to the profiles where consent flags are not set. Is there a way around to achieve this within the Platform?

Community Advisor

The viewing of data within the Adobe RTCDP platform is different than activating data to a destination.

Consent DULE can be applied on the destination to prevent the destination from receiving a profile which is part of an audience.