Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Do we need to have separate license for Adobe Experience Platform ?

Level 2

Hi all,

If we have existing license for Adobe Analytics/Adobe Launch and we need to migrate our implementation from Adobe Analytics to AEP (Via WebSDK) do we need separate license for AEP platform as WebSDK is always present in Launch package ?

Along with that, any idea on server call costing will it charge per solution (Like for Analytics, Target or other solutions) ?

Thank you...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

right, so when you say migrate our implementation from AA to AEP, i'm assuming you meant "Implement adobe analytics using webSDK (via AEP)" ? If yes 

• There is no need for separate license as far as i understand if you are doing the above. Reach out to CSM/Account manager who can probably help get you access or more information
  • If you are a customer of RTCDP you should have this enabled by default. 

The cost is not one size fits all, your CSM/Account manager are best person to answer this . 

Hope that helps 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

right, so when you say migrate our implementation from AA to AEP, i'm assuming you meant "Implement adobe analytics using webSDK (via AEP)" ? If yes 

• There is no need for separate license as far as i understand if you are doing the above. Reach out to CSM/Account manager who can probably help get you access or more information
  • If you are a customer of RTCDP you should have this enabled by default. 

The cost is not one size fits all, your CSM/Account manager are best person to answer this . 

Hope that helps