Expand my Community achievements bar.

CRM profile data in CDP - how to manage that data

Level 8

Assuming that every 7 day I would upload the record parameters data to CDP to be up to date to profile store: 

1. The data is already there for user1 in CRM dataset. However some parameters are different. What I need to do in order for more up to date data to be more important? How to drop the same parameter but with older data? How you manage such a use-cases?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Hi @Michael_Soprano 

I am not very clear about the scenario you are trying to achieve, for AEP profile the latest record will always override the previous record fully but if but if you are looking for a partial update to specific attributes of a profile you can consider "upsert" feature. 

Ref : Update specific profile attributes using `upsert` | Adobe Experience Platform

Regards,

Arijit Ghosh

Administrator

@Michael_Soprano Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni