Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Create segments based on customer's visit in Adobe Experience Platform

Level 4

Hi Team,

I'm trying to create a segment for the visitors/customers who have visited only low valued products on my website. I have used below conditions to segment the visitor and it is not working as expected in few scenarios. Any help will be much appreciated.

Segment Query: 

(Include audience who do not have at least 1 Any event where (Value is greater than 0 AND (Price total is greater than 50)) then within 1 week) and occurs during the year of 2020

Scenarios it is working: First time visit to site > Opened a product of value less than $50 - Working as expected to tag that visitor to the segment

In the next visit > Opened a product of value greater than $50 - Working as expected in removing visitor from the segment

In the next visit > Opened a product of values less than $50 - Again tagging the visitor to segment which is not expected.

Please help me in refining the query. Any help will be much appreciated. 

Regards,

Kartheek

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @kartheek_a ,I would have used 'All' operator to select all events since I dont want profile to qualify for segment if they have even a single event where product value is>50. Let me reframe segment query here.
(Include all  Any events where ((Item Price is less than 50)) - This will ensure profiles would get qualify for segment only when all events has product price<50. The moment you have any event where price<50  profile should exit the segment. Try out and let me know if this works.   

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @kartheek_a ,I would have used 'All' operator to select all events since I dont want profile to qualify for segment if they have even a single event where product value is>50. Let me reframe segment query here.
(Include all  Any events where ((Item Price is less than 50)) - This will ensure profiles would get qualify for segment only when all events has product price<50. The moment you have any event where price<50  profile should exit the segment. Try out and let me know if this works.