Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Configure SFTP Source into AEP from Adobe campaign classic SFTP location

Level 2

Trying to connect Campaign Classic SFTP location as source for AEP.  All parameters for login are checked and correct, but the SFTP source connector will not connect.   

Using SFTP hostname with login ID and password.

The SFTP hostname:  ***********.adobe.com

We can access the location using a local SFTP client

We can see the data using Campaign SFTP access

I just cannot connect from AEP using the SFTP source connector.  Anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @DavidSlaw1 

Hope you are doing well!

I'm sure you must have done the setup correctly, however, I'm unable to imagine the issue. Could you try doing it with Flow Serve API?

In case it doesn't work, one last try, please try doing it with an other machine and a different login. Sorry for being a little weird here

If nothing works,I definitely recommend reaching out to support team. Within a day or two they can hop on a call with you and see what's happening with SFTP Source connector.

Thank you,

Kishore Reddy

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @DavidSlaw1 

Hope you are doing well!

I'm sure you must have done the setup correctly, however, I'm unable to imagine the issue. Could you try doing it with Flow Serve API?

In case it doesn't work, one last try, please try doing it with an other machine and a different login. Sorry for being a little weird here

If nothing works,I definitely recommend reaching out to support team. Within a day or two they can hop on a call with you and see what's happening with SFTP Source connector.

Thank you,

Kishore Reddy