Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

APPROVED APP NOT SHOWING IN APP CATALOGUE.

Level 2

I created an app using app builder and also got it approved. But its not showing in experience home screen app catalogue. The document does't mention if any access is needed for the App.

Also posted to App builder community

APPROVED APP NOT SHOWING IN APP CATALOGUE - Adobe Experience League Community - 577716

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

We revisited the code and found missing extension "DX Experience Shell extension"

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @nkr2017,

Which technology stack are you referring to here? Can you please share the documentation that you are referring to?

Community Advisor

@nkr2017 The app may not show up in home screen but under "App builder catalog". In case you do not see it up there check to ensure it was pushed to prod env and then approved. 

Also here's more information which may help debug. 

P.S: There is a dedicated community for app builder, you may want to post there to get more relevant replies 

Hope that helps

Anil

Level 2

Hi @Anil_Umachigi 

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I meant "App builder catalog". We published in the Production workspace. We revoked and republished a couple of times to see if it works. May be i will post in the dedicated app builder community.

Correct answer by
Level 2

We revisited the code and found missing extension "DX Experience Shell extension"