Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target and Audiences

Level 1

Hello everyone, I have a question related with Adobe Target.
I am working on an e-commerce website where each product has unique SKU value. Also these products can have different variations (in terms of color, sizes etc.) so these variations are also having unique SKU value and are represented with a square icon in the main SKU page.

I want to do an AB Test where my Test experience should run on selected SKUs.

I am including these selected SKUs in Audience library.

Here is the implementation:
When my Test campaign loads on Product page, it checks the current page's SKU in Audience. If the current page's SKU matches with the one listed in Audiences, then it loads the experience (means executes the code written in Adobe offer). If not then it doesn't load the experience.

Now here is the problem statement:

When we click on any variations, we don't have any way to check if these variation's SKU matches with the ones listed in Audiences or not since on click of these variations, Target's at.js call not happening, thus Audience library is not coming into picture.

Hope I am clear in my explanation. Can anyone please provide any solution for this?

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @singalashwani ,

Assuming click on product SKU variation like color/size etc updates content on product page dynamically with new pageload hence new/variation product SKU is not passed in Adone Target for experience to render.

In this case when there is no new pageload you need to call Adobe Target getOffers/applyOffers methods each time user clicks on productSKU variation.

Another way would be to fetch experiences for all SKU variations and apply them when user clicks on individual variations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

Hello Everyone, I can provide additional information, if anyone want.

I would appreciate if anyone can provide some inputs.

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @singalashwani ,

Assuming click on product SKU variation like color/size etc updates content on product page dynamically with new pageload hence new/variation product SKU is not passed in Adone Target for experience to render.

In this case when there is no new pageload you need to call Adobe Target getOffers/applyOffers methods each time user clicks on productSKU variation.

Another way would be to fetch experiences for all SKU variations and apply them when user clicks on individual variations.