Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Marketing cloud Integration with Saleforce Markeing cloud

Level 1

Hi Team,

There is the requirement that Salesforce Marketing cloud Customer wants to migrate to Adobe Marketing cloud with need to understand the steps involved to do so 

for example

a.) Data Extension in Salesforce Marketing cloud can be migrated to Adobe Marketing cloud Table.

b.) Meta data i.e., journeys & Automation in Salesforce Marketing cloud needs to be migrated to Adobe Marketing cloud.

What are the steps involved into the same?

Which course should be taken in Adobe course catalog to accomplish the same.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sanket_srivastava105  to begin with "Adobe Marketing Cloud" is not a product, it includes set of "cloud data products" for various marketing use cases and functions. 

Also this is a high level/ architecture question and requires understanding of 

1. Business use cases and goals
  2. Business teams 
  3. The current set up 
  4. Data architecture/design 

Post this you you will probably evaluate which products to use ( assuming you have license to each of those adobe products  within marketing cloud) and come up with a solution design and next steps. 

I would also recommend reaching out to your adobe customer success manager, they might be able to help you with some assets on how other org have done similar migration. 

Hope that helps

Anil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sanket_srivastava105  to begin with "Adobe Marketing Cloud" is not a product, it includes set of "cloud data products" for various marketing use cases and functions. 

Also this is a high level/ architecture question and requires understanding of 

1. Business use cases and goals
  2. Business teams 
  3. The current set up 
  4. Data architecture/design 

Post this you you will probably evaluate which products to use ( assuming you have license to each of those adobe products  within marketing cloud) and come up with a solution design and next steps. 

I would also recommend reaching out to your adobe customer success manager, they might be able to help you with some assets on how other org have done similar migration. 

Hope that helps

Anil

Hi Anil,

I also have follow up questions

a.) Can we get the free license for dev instance purpose.

b.) Since we don't have license handy how can we reach out to Adobe MC support teams.

Thanks
Sanket

Level 1

Hi Anil,

How to start with the below, SFMC is total new for me. 

Base configuration on Salesforce and migrate what exist on Adobe to SFMC.

Thanks,

Sangram