Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Platform Debugger Not Working In Chrome Extension

Level 2

Hi Team, I am using this extension to validate the tags coming from different solutions/products. Looks like this AEP Chrome Extension is stop working in my chrome browser over the past 1 week. I tried un-install and re-install this extension so many times but my bad I am unable to get that debugger UI.

But, some other machine I am able to access the this extension without any issues. Could you kindly help here, how we can fix that issue only on my browser.

What I tried so far,

1. Un-install the extension and re-install again
  2. Clear the browser cached before I tried 1 step.

Is there any options that I need to change in chrome browser (or) any other options please let us know.

Thanks,

Vijay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Extensions designed for Google Chrome can also be used in Microsoft Edge as well. So  Install the Adobe experience platform debugger in Microsoft edge and use it. 

Please check the below documentation from Microsoft for more details. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/add-turn-off-or-remove-extensions-in-microsoft-ed...

Let me know if you need any more details.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Vijayakumar_Raju_CBE Right now we do not see any issues with AEP debugger, can you please check if thrid party cookies are allowed in your browser

Chrome -- settings -- Privacy and security

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1657619068008.png

Also check if there are any specific websites, JS scripts, or websites are blocked on your browser, the extension is dependent on browser settings to work

Hi @VaniBhemarasetty,

Thanks for the steps but looks like it won't help me to resolved. Is there a way to raise as bug and fix if possible.

Thanks,

Vijay

Level 3

The debugger working in Microsoft edge, but not in Chrome.

Level 2

Hi @deepakkv,

Could you please elaborate more, good to see if that is possible in Microsoft edge browser. 

Thanks,

Vijay

Correct answer by
Level 3

Extensions designed for Google Chrome can also be used in Microsoft Edge as well. So  Install the Adobe experience platform debugger in Microsoft edge and use it. 

Please check the below documentation from Microsoft for more details. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/add-turn-off-or-remove-extensions-in-microsoft-ed...

Let me know if you need any more details.

Level 2

Excellent @deepakkv,

I am able to access through Microsoft edge browser.

Thank you so much again,

Regards,

Vijay