Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe campaign managed services

Level 1

Hi all,

I need to use adobe campaign managed services as a source in order to ingest tracking and delivery log data in AEP. There is no documentation available to create data flow for Adobe campaign managed services using API. Can anyone guide how do it using api? Will appreciate the if the steps involved are provided.

Thanks,

Dips

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dipalich1 ,

I don't think there is any API available to create a data flow from Adobe Campaign Managed Services (ACMS) to Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) and you don't need them anyway. You can leverage Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Source Connectors (SFTP) to ingest the tracking and delivery log extract (historical in once-off and then daily scheduled). Please refer below steps.

1- Extract tracking and delivery log data in AC using workflow and send this to AC SFTP.

2- Setup an SFTP source connector and provide AC SFTP details as shown below

Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav_0-1722983898628.png

3- After you've defined all data sources, mappings, and ingestion schedules, the system will initiate data transfer without requiring manual API calls

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @dipalich1 

You can export the delivery and tracking data to Adobe Campaign SFTP and then use this SFTP as a source in AEP to read/ingest files.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dipalich1 ,

I don't think there is any API available to create a data flow from Adobe Campaign Managed Services (ACMS) to Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) and you don't need them anyway. You can leverage Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Source Connectors (SFTP) to ingest the tracking and delivery log extract (historical in once-off and then daily scheduled). Please refer below steps.

1- Extract tracking and delivery log data in AC using workflow and send this to AC SFTP.

2- Setup an SFTP source connector and provide AC SFTP details as shown below

Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav_0-1722983898628.png

3- After you've defined all data sources, mappings, and ingestion schedules, the system will initiate data transfer without requiring manual API calls

Hope this helps.