Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Assurance session not showing contextData value when viewed in list

Level 2

I am a regular user of "Adobe Assurance" tool for Mobile App testing.

Recent Adobe Assurance tool showing up 2 Adobe Analytics tabs "Analytics Events" and "Analytics Events (deprecated)". In Analytics Events (deprecated) tab, contextData showing up as expected. 

screenshot of "Analytics Events (deprecated)" tab :

preranalanjile_1-1726091573961.png

In "Analytics events" tab, when I am pulling contextData to view in the list, its not showing up any value. 

screenshot of "Analytics Events" tab :

preranalanjile_2-1726091825130.png

If "deprecated" tab going to get disappeared soon then this issue needs to be fixed on the other "Analytics events" tab.

Is anyone else facing the same ? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @preranalanjile 

have you checked if you can find the value/path in another section of the request and hence your path does not work anymore?

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 2

@bjoern_koth If you are pointing at "Analytics Events (deprectaed)" section then yes, I can see the context_data value when viewed in the list (screenshot-1). I have a question on non-deprecated section, where value not showing up (screenshot-2). On "Event Details" section, all the context_data values appearing as expected, but when pulled on left side to see in the List, those values not populating.

Let me know if you are pointing at something else.

Community Advisor

I was just wondering if anything in the raw data structure has changed which breaks the path you are using.

Else, maybe worth while reaching out to support on this

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 2

I am seeing continuous changes in "Adobe Analytics" section of Assurance from last 6 months. I will reach out to support team if this issue last for longer time and no more access to deprecated tab. I was just checking in the community if anyone else had faced the same issue.  Thanks for your inputs.

Administrator

@preranalanjile Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

The problem still exist on my end on Assurance tool. But I will wait for a while before raising it to support team. I am surprised to know that no one else in the community has encountered this issue. Definitely I will share if I find a solution. Thank you!

Administrator

@preranalanjile Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni