Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

add CFG under the Consent and Preference Details (OOTB) -> Marketing Preference (object)

Level 3

Hi team,
We are building the new schema during we noticed we are unable to add CFG under the Consent and Preference Details (Standard Field) -> Marketing Preference (object). As we did earlier

Could you please help me on this.

please find the below snap for reference

sandip_surse_0-1669869423352.png

Regards,
Sandip

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sandip_surse if you do not see + next to the Object, then it doesn't allow you to add.

chetanyajain_0-1670044717348.png

Based on the current AEP instance I do not see + next to Marketing Preferences. Looks like Adobe changed something recently. I validated with other OOB Field Groups eg: websdk, and that does allow you to add fields at different levels. So looks like it needs to be enabled by Adobe.

Alternatively, give a try using API - https://developer.adobe.com/experience-platform-apis/references/schema-registry/#tag/Field-groups/op... and see if that works out. Also, do raise an Adobe ticket to understand what changed recently.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sandip_surse if you do not see + next to the Object, then it doesn't allow you to add.

chetanyajain_0-1670044717348.png

Based on the current AEP instance I do not see + next to Marketing Preferences. Looks like Adobe changed something recently. I validated with other OOB Field Groups eg: websdk, and that does allow you to add fields at different levels. So looks like it needs to be enabled by Adobe.

Alternatively, give a try using API - https://developer.adobe.com/experience-platform-apis/references/schema-registry/#tag/Field-groups/op... and see if that works out. Also, do raise an Adobe ticket to understand what changed recently.

Level 3

Hi chetanyajain,
I'm also thinking the same Adobe changed something recently might be that's the reason we are unable to add the custom field under the Marketing Preferences.
Anyway I have already raised the ticket for Adobe to understand the more...
Let's wait for revert from Adobe.
However, I will try as you shared API link.

Thanks