Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

500 HTTP Internal Server Error on Accelerated Queries

Level 2

I'm trying to use Accelerated Queries endpoint, but I get a '500 Internal Server Error'. I'm following the Accelerated Queries endpoint in Query Service API

This is my HTTP request on cURL:

curl --location 'https://platform.adobe.io/data/foundation/query/accelerated-queries' \
--header 'x-gw-ims-org-id: {{IMS_ORG}}' \
--header 'x-api-key: {{API_KEY}}' \
--header 'x-sandbox-name: {{SANDBOX_NAME}}' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer {{ACCESS_TOKEN}}' \
--data '{
    "dbName":"{{SANDBOX_NAME}}:{{DATABASE_NAME}}:{{SCHEMA_NAME}}",
    "templateId":"{{QUERY_TEMPLATE_ID}}"
}'

When I send it, I get a '500 Internal Server Error' message:

{
    "queryId": "",
    "message": "Internal server error",
    "statusCode": 500
}

To get the database name and the schema name, I use the SQL statement 'SHOW SCHEMAS'. I created a Query Template, so I have the templateId

I can use the remaining endpoints of the Query Service API by the way. So values like organization ID and API key are right

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Do you have the Data Distiller SKU? That's required to use the query accelerated store. As part of the Data Distiller SKU, the Query Service API allows you to make stateless queries to the accelerated store. The database provided must exist within the accelerated store or the request will result in an error.

If you do not have the Data Distiller SKU please contact your Adobe customer service representative for more information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Do you have the Data Distiller SKU? That's required to use the query accelerated store. As part of the Data Distiller SKU, the Query Service API allows you to make stateless queries to the accelerated store. The database provided must exist within the accelerated store or the request will result in an error.

If you do not have the Data Distiller SKU please contact your Adobe customer service representative for more information.