Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Web Vitals Adobe Launch Extension is not retaining the value of the specific url when loading the web-vital.js

Level 2

We are using Web Vitals Adobe Launch extension and we are using "a specific URL" to load the web-vitals.js.

The issue is that the value I put in the input field for "a specific URL" is not retaining after saving the setting.

Are you seeing the issue? I am using the version v1.4.2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Let me answer your question here.

My extension returns the rating, value, etc. as-is from the webvitals.js library. So if you're seeing zeroes unexpectedly, then all I can say is that those zeroes are the actual values reported by Web Vitals itself.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm the developer of this extension. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have submitted a new version of my extension that fixes this.

I've also replied to your private message about this.

Level 2

Thank you so much for such a quick turn around time and solution.
I have another question regarding how to use the data elements for rating, value using the extension and how some time we see a zero for some of the events. May not be an issue but a question that needs clarification. Should I open a new thread or continue here?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Let me answer your question here.

My extension returns the rating, value, etc. as-is from the webvitals.js library. So if you're seeing zeroes unexpectedly, then all I can say is that those zeroes are the actual values reported by Web Vitals itself.