Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Using getPageLoadTime in Launch to pull into Adobe Analytics variables

Level 1

Hello, 

Question regarding getting Page Load Time tracking running in Launch and pulling through in Analytics:

• I've installed the Common Analytics Launch plug-in, specifically to get Page Load Time tracking.
    • Then, I created the rule (per documentation) to "initialize" getPageLoadTime.
  • However, there isn't any documentation as to the 'now what'?
    • Do I create another rule assigning the different values to the Props, Evar & Event?
      • Or do I do it all in the same Rule?
    • Or do I assign what info goes to which variables in the Adobe Analytics extension?
      • If so, where?

Hope this question makes sense. Would greatly appreciate the help, as I believe this is easier than I'm making it out to be Hahaha

Best,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Ryanm,

You can assign by two ways:-

a) Directly use the function is s-code like we use previously for plugins 

eg.- s.eVar1=s_getLoadTime();

b) You can add the above code in your pageload time also.

This is for all other plugins also just create Plugin Initialization rule by Common Plugin Extension and then use there function in s-code or in rule without using the custom plugin,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Ryanm,

You can assign by two ways:-

a) Directly use the function is s-code like we use previously for plugins 

eg.- s.eVar1=s_getLoadTime();

b) You can add the above code in your pageload time also.

This is for all other plugins also just create Plugin Initialization rule by Common Plugin Extension and then use there function in s-code or in rule without using the custom plugin,

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?