Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to configure Extensions

Level 2

Hi Folks,

I'm new to Adobe Analytics and started working on "Data Collection" when i'm trying to configure Adobe Extensions, it is showing error on my browser, however it is working fine on my colleagues machine (we both have same permissions).

I have tried below:

- Clearing cache and relogging in to the application (same issue)

- Opening in Incognito mode (same issue)

- Trying different browsers (same issue)

Issue on my Machine:

BalrajPitlola_0-1707989030381.png

on my Team-mates machine:

BalrajPitlola_1-1707989104499.png

Error in the web developer console

BalrajPitlola_0-1707993439528.png

Any suggestions to fix it would be of great help

Thank you  @yuhuisg @jantzen_b 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Issue is fixed by our IT Team, Problem is there is an hidden role which was blocking all the websites which has user tracking. They removed that role and it worked  

Thanks everyone for the support

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Community Advisor

You are getting HTTP error 403 when your browser tries to load the Launch script. That means something in your browser is preventing the Launch script from even loading in the first place. Do you have any ad blockers in your browser?

Level 2

We do not have any ad blockers, i tried disabling all the extensions. Still same issue.

Level 3

Hi @BalrajPitlola 

Browser Extensions: Sometimes browser extensions can interfere with the functioning of web applications. Try disabling any browser extensions you have installed, especially ones related to privacy or security, and see if that resolves the issue.

Network Configuration: Ensure that your network configuration isn't blocking any necessary connections for Adobe Analytics. This could include firewall settings, proxy configurations, or VPN restrictions.

Browser Settings: Check if there are any specific browser settings that might be causing the issue. For example, certain security or privacy settings could be preventing the Adobe Analytics extension from functioning properly.

Level 2

Same settings like mine in another colleagues machine is working without any issues. However it is failing on my machine. It looks like something is blocking, unable to trace what is causing this issue.

Level 3

Here are a few additional steps you can take to try to identify and resolve the problem:

Check System Security Software: Sometimes security software such as antivirus programs or firewalls can block certain connections or interfere with the functioning of web applications. Temporarily disable any security software you have installed and see if that resolves the issue.

User Profile Issues: Try creating a new user profile on your machine and see if the issue persists when logged in with the new profile. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your user profile.

Level 2

I check with my credentials on my colleagues machine and it is working without any issue. Looks like some issue with my machine/Profile. 

Level 3

checked second point... ?

User Profile Issues: Try creating a new user profile on your machine and see if the issue persists when logged in with the new profile. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your user profile

Community Advisor

If you use another browser in your machine, do you get the same problem?

Level 2

Yes, when checked with my creds on my colleagues machine it is working fine. IT team unable to understand this behavior, could be some issue with my profile/machine.

Community Advisor

Please test in your computer but with another web browser.

Level 2

tried on 2 different browsers, still same issue...

Community Advisor

If you're able to, create a new user in your operating system (Windows or Mac) and login with that. Then see if you can do your work. This step is to identify if the problem is with your OS user login or with your computer itself.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Issue is fixed by our IT Team, Problem is there is an hidden role which was blocking all the websites which has user tracking. They removed that role and it worked  

Thanks everyone for the support