Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

The changes in Content Fragment are not reflected in Launch page

Level 1

The changes in Content Fragment are not reflected in Launch page. Has it been cached? If so, is there any way to refresh it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @VikasChaudhary_ 

I just changed content fragment data, but the change is not reflected in the Launch page which is calling this content fragment, and it is only reflected in the language master page. I am not sure if there is any cache for Launch page, but looks like the content fragment data was cached from when the Launch page was created.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi @Michael-Liu,
Can you provide more information about the issue? How are you using Content fragment with Launch? At how many places are you caching the content?

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @VikasChaudhary_ 

I just changed content fragment data, but the change is not reflected in the Launch page which is calling this content fragment, and it is only reflected in the language master page. I am not sure if there is any cache for Launch page, but looks like the content fragment data was cached from when the Launch page was created.

Administrator

@Michael-Liu Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.