Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tags are not updated after publishing.

Employee

Hi. When I publish my changes on Launch Tags I still don't get these changes when loading the launch script in my web page. The script I get is days older than my published changes. Does anyone know what's going on or how I can fix this? I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Employee

Is the Launch script Self Hosted or Akamai hosted. If Akamai hosted, try creating a fresh build.

Employee

Hi. Thanks a lot for the reply. It is hosted by Adobe, so I guess Akamai. I created a new library three times today and published it all the way through production, but that doesn't work. Is there any other way to create a fresh build?

Employee

@Van_Tigranyan Has it been resolved. Judging by the issue you explained, it could be temporary issue. Try clearing your browser cache & cookies. Else try in incognito/other browsers. Does the same issue persist? 

Employee

The browser cache was not the issue. I tried to request the script using Postman, and it was sending the old script nonetheless. That meant that the Akamai cache invalidation flow was broken. I ended up deleting all my environments and recreated them again with a new host, which fixed the issue, though I had to change the URLs of the scripts in my web app.

Employee

Yeah, seems like that worked only on the fresh publish. I just published some new changes and the same problem persists. Do you know how do we open a support case for this? This is definitely an issue with invalidating caches when new changes are published.