Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue with Launch implementation (Adobe training)

Level 1

I'm doing some Adobe training to get better acquainted with Launch and have come across an issue which I was hoping someone here could help me with.

As part of the training, Adobe provides web files for a basic eCommerce site, which you need to host. This is where you are meant to implement Launch as part of the training. I have done that and you can see the website here, http://geometrixxfd.byethost33.com/ . As you can see in the page source, the Launch code is there, however, when I use the Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger, it says Launch is not present on the page. I got the Launch code snippet from the Production environment section in Launch.

Have I implemented it incorrectly or is there something I am missing?

Thanks for any help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes you would need to build your library and publish any changes that you have configured in your Launch property.

Publish your Launch property

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

frankd17164913​ If you look at the console you can see that your call to the launch library was not successful . Hence the reason that the debugger shows that Launch is not found.

1839866_pastedImage_0.png

Also if you try and open "http://assets.adobedtm.com/d9fe0ea961b4/0f15f9e32eb7/launch-1cbfc50ade32.min.js " in the browser there is a "file not found" error. Hence please check your launch configuration and ensure that your library is correctly built  and ensure that the launch call is successful.

Level 1

Thanks for your help.

Does that mean that after I create the property and add the code snippet to the website, I need to publish a library in Launch? Which changes do I need to publish?

Thanks

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes you would need to build your library and publish any changes that you have configured in your Launch property.

Publish your Launch property