Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

how to set evar with launch mobile services

Level 1

how to set evar with launch mobile or how will I map the conversion and traffic variables with my mobile as I had integrated with adobe launch.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Using the methods trackState and trackAction you are able to send additional data.

See sample iOS-Swift sample, the documentation exists for Objective-C and Android as well

Add Adobe Analytics

It appears that you are familiar with "props and eVars" in Analytics, you will notice that these variable names are not in the SDK. All key/value data coming from the SDK will be sent as contextData variables , and as such will need to be mapped to props or eVars (or other variables) by using Processing Rules in the Analytics UI.

Regards,

Jen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Using the methods trackState and trackAction you are able to send additional data.

See sample iOS-Swift sample, the documentation exists for Objective-C and Android as well

Add Adobe Analytics

It appears that you are familiar with "props and eVars" in Analytics, you will notice that these variable names are not in the SDK. All key/value data coming from the SDK will be sent as contextData variables , and as such will need to be mapped to props or eVars (or other variables) by using Processing Rules in the Analytics UI.

Regards,

Jen