Expand my Community achievements bar.

Experience League LIVE: Post-session discussion - This is the way...to migrate Analytics to Web SDK

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Experience League LIVE session titled, "This is the way...to migrate Analytics to Web SDK."

Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered. Thanks and we hope to hear from you!

44 Replies

Level 1

Hello, I can also add up on previous comments with andreis65119307.

We’ve set two rules: the first rule fires at the beginning to set all common variables (eVar, props, and events), and the second rule keeps updating variables and sends events to Adobe Analytics (AA) through the web SDK. However, events are not being attached from the first rule, and the event dropdown is limited to 250 options, unlike the current Adobe Analytics extension, which allows up to 500. Could you confirm whether attaching events using rules is not working? Additionally, is the dropdown menu for events intentionally set to 250?

Employee

Hi @YunaKi2 

We are releasing an enhancement to the drop-down to list 1000 events.

As for the rules not persisting data, I suggest working with your consultant or account manager to open a ticket for the engineering team to investigate.

Thanks.

Level 3

Hi, 

How will we use FPID in this Web SDK implementation when migrating the AA extension and not utilizing XDM or identity Maps?