Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Different builds of the same Launch library loading for different people

Community Advisor

Update: mystery solved. The wrong script was being used in UAT. And I had the Launch Switch browser extension, which caused me to always use the "correct" environment.

Has anyone faced this situation where you and your colleagues are loading different build versions of the same Launch satelliteLib JS file?

My colleagues and I are loading our UAT site, which uses Launch’s Development environment. I’ve built a few libraries recently, so I can see the build date in the JS file as yesterday's date.

But my colleagues see a build date that is much older for the same JS file (almost a month old!). My colleagues and I are all working from home (and even different countries!), and we’re all using Google Chrome. Even when they use a private window, their browsers still load the old build libraries.

In my Launch’s Publishing Flow, there are a few libraries, but all of them had been built in the last few days, definitely nothing that had been built according to the build date that my colleagues are telling me. The Launch libraries are hosted in Akamai (managed by Adobe).

I’m now worried that in production, all of our website users are not experiencing the same Launch build...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

See original post's update

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

See original post's update