Expand my Community achievements bar.

COLLECTING money from different plans needs Adobe to be able:

Level 1

to connect the order and the payment!

Now it is the other way around.

1. I pay for one service and get into one plan and am directed to pay through different routes. sometimes to Apple somtimes to Adobe.

Does not sound good to me if I have to track down the payments? The customer buys and the company delivers (?)

2. So, I am more than glad to show my bills and payments -and you must have the service running - ok ?

3. So, if we agree about this there should not be wrong service break downs etc. and I think it would be best to keep the transactions within Adobe and not to make mess about it by handing the process to Apple?

So, I see money going per month to partly free programs and then nothng happens, and part of the programs run as trials although they are paid (?)

4. It would be best to have the old time CD system alive if the coordination is poor. From now on I will do that and hope that those programs are available.

Hoping to be able . to contact someone who handles the bills and orders and who is able to see my orders together . otherwise it is pointless to both parties.

I hope You are able to refer me to this person and give an reference nr for the case.

This kind of matters are of paramount important to solve- otherwise your company and products are going to vanish in the thin air in the long run  and that would be a pity.

I can just put my trust that you have enough likeminded people to which i am referring- and the will to start doing something.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Hannu Soini

hannusoini@me.com and hannusoini@mac.com - which are both used in ordering Adobe procucts.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

Can you tell me which Adobe products you are using? Currently, your post is located in our Adobe Experience Cloud Mobile​ community. Based on the information in your post, I'm guessing you might be talking about one of our Creative Cloud products and possible billing issues. Is that correct? If so, I'll have your post moved over to their community so the appropriate resources can have a look and help you out.

Thanks,
Jantzen