Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

workflow set to admin from simple content author role

Level 1

Hello;
I am a content publisher (with a simple content author role) using CQ5 and when I send to "Simple Publish" workflow to the web team for publication, the actual procedure is executed by an admin user (part of the administrators group).I am not sure what the Web Team receives in the inbox but here is a direct quote from our CQ5 admin:

"The system related steps of the workflow are executed by the admin user which is part of the administrators group.  CQ documentation indicates that when a system related step has an error the workflow will remain assigned to user/group that is executing the step.  Unfortunately, there are no error logs available to determine why a system related workflow step is failing.  I have tried to reproduce this error in our test environment with out success.  I will continue with efforts to reproduce this error."

This seems to happen intermittently. I know this is not much to go on, but has anyone experienced anything similar or know what might be causing it?

Thank you for any help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

it is custom workflow. Need more details of implementation & log to help further.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

it is custom workflow. Need more details of implementation & log to help further.