Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Workflow components missing in Sidekick / Workflow tab is empty in sidekick

Level 6

Hi ,

I am using the AEM 6.2 version.  Workflow tab is empty when we open the page in Classical UI , its returning the widgets.js:163768 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'wcm' of undefined . 

I have checked these 2 paths existed or not

/libs/cq/workflow/content/wfmodels

/libs/cq/workflow/components/wfmodels.

Even for the geometrixx app pages as well same problem.

Can any one suggest me what should be the cause and how to solve it. Its urgent.

Thanks

Uma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Its seems that one ( or more ) of the workflow instance are corrupt which might be the root cause of this issue. Terminating corrupted workflow/running workflow may help in the situation . You may also try moving workflow instances /etc/workflow/instances to /tmp directory and refresh the page. 

Best Regards,

Abhishek Dwevedi

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Uma ,

This forum is dedicated for queries related to Adobe DTM  Hence we are moving your query to  Adobe AEM forum

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Administrator

Hi 

There was one problem similar to this in forums.

Link:- http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

// I would request you to please create a customer care ticket.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Its seems that one ( or more ) of the workflow instance are corrupt which might be the root cause of this issue. Terminating corrupted workflow/running workflow may help in the situation . You may also try moving workflow instances /etc/workflow/instances to /tmp directory and refresh the page. 

Best Regards,

Abhishek Dwevedi

Level 1

widgets.js:163768 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'wcm' of undefined .

The problem occurs when we are upgrading from 5.6, 6.0 to uppper version of aem or install service pack. i have resolved this issue by overlaying the sidekick.js and then inside there is method loadWorflowtab.

In that please change the line

var pageInfo=CQ.WCM.getPageInfo(this.getPath(), true).

It will resolve the problem