Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Workflow components missing in Sidekick / Workflow tab is empty in sidekick

Level 6

Hi ,

I am using the AEM 6.2 version.  Workflow tab is empty when we open the page in Classical UI , its returning the widgets.js:163768 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'wcm' of undefined . 

I have checked these 2 paths existed or not

/libs/cq/workflow/content/wfmodels

/libs/cq/workflow/components/wfmodels.

Even for the geometrixx app pages as well same problem.

Can any one suggest me what should be the cause and how to solve it. Its urgent.

Thanks

Uma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Its seems that one ( or more ) of the workflow instance are corrupt which might be the root cause of this issue. Terminating corrupted workflow/running workflow may help in the situation . You may also try moving workflow instances /etc/workflow/instances to /tmp directory and refresh the page. 

Best Regards,

Abhishek Dwevedi

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Uma ,

This forum is dedicated for queries related to Adobe DTM  Hence we are moving your query to  Adobe AEM forum

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Administrator

Hi 

There was one problem similar to this in forums.

Link:- http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

// I would request you to please create a customer care ticket.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Its seems that one ( or more ) of the workflow instance are corrupt which might be the root cause of this issue. Terminating corrupted workflow/running workflow may help in the situation . You may also try moving workflow instances /etc/workflow/instances to /tmp directory and refresh the page. 

Best Regards,

Abhishek Dwevedi

Level 1

widgets.js:163768 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'wcm' of undefined .

The problem occurs when we are upgrading from 5.6, 6.0 to uppper version of aem or install service pack. i have resolved this issue by overlaying the sidekick.js and then inside there is method loadWorflowtab.

In that please change the line

var pageInfo=CQ.WCM.getPageInfo(this.getPath(), true).

It will resolve the problem