Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

wknd-events guide components not showing in editor

Level 1

I was going through the tutorial on integrating reactjs into AEM. I have finished the tutorial but the components do not display in the side panel, nor does the parsys box show up.

Untitled1.png

I do not know if this is related but I get these errors in the console saying that these files can not be found. I do not have these files and do not know why they show up.

Untitled2.png

I have 3 components 2 are basic components that inherit from core components that have dialogs.

Untitle3.png

I have moved the AEM server jar file to a new folder, deleted the old folder and rebuilt the project and still get the same problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I have found the solution.

The repository was corrupt.

I followed this tutorial to fix the issue:

Fix Inconsistencies in the repository when SegmentNotFound Issue is reported in AEM 6.x

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

If you are using template editor, then have you added your component in template policy?

Also check if component is in page and you are not able to see it then check your code is present in DOM or not?

if you are generating the front end from react. make sure your clientlibs are loading properly.

Correct answer by
Level 1

I have found the solution.

The repository was corrupt.

I followed this tutorial to fix the issue:

Fix Inconsistencies in the repository when SegmentNotFound Issue is reported in AEM 6.x