Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Which AEM Forms 6.0 Add on package should be downloaded for MAC?

Level 2

I have a local instance of AEM 6 running. I wanted to output an Adaptive Form into a PDF and came across this link https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6/submit-store-data-crx-repository.html that suggests that I need to download the Add on package and then I'll have the option to select "Store PDF submit action" in the forms Submit Action. 

I used this link to download the add-on package https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6/installing-configuring-aem-forms.html#Installing%20AEM%20forms%2... It lists the following options that I can download 

AEM forms 6.0 add-on package                              Download link
AEM forms add-on package for AIX                        adobe-aemfd-aix-pkg
AEM forms add-on package for Linux                     adobe-aemfd-linux-pkg
AEM forms add-on package for Solaris                  adobe-aemfd-solaris-pkg
AEM forms add-on package for Windows               adobe-aemfd-win-pkg
Add-on package for Geometrixx Gov sample site   cq-geometrixx-gov-all-pkg

However, nothing is for a MAC. Why is this? Do I need to be on a different platform in order to generate PDF from adaptive forms? Once I download the Add on package, will I have access to XMLForm.exe ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you will be able to use "Store PDF submit action" on windows, linux, solaris and aix machines using corresponding adobe aemfd addon packages.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

In the same document - it states that this Add-on is not available for Apple OS. You will need to use another platform. 

Level 2

Sorry, I missed that. 

I'm currently trying to get everything set up on my windows VM. Will I have the option of "Store PDF submit action" once I get it running on windows?

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you will be able to use "Store PDF submit action" on windows, linux, solaris and aix machines using corresponding adobe aemfd addon packages.