Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error during cloud configuration of AEM with Adobe DTM

Level 2

I am trying to configure AEM with Adobe DTM for tag management. I gave the API token and could successfully connect to DTM and fetch the company name and web properties. We are hosting the DTM libraries in AEM itself. Hence I selected "self-hosting" option. I have given the DTM bundle URL as well as the shared secret key to decrypt the downloaded library file. After entering all the values for configuration , when I press OK , an error pops up on the screen saying "Could not save configuration on the DTM server" . This is known issue while connecting a brand new DTM account with AEM 6.0. Hence I cross-checked to see whether the library download option has been enabled in DTM or not. It is enabled. Also when I clicked on OK , along with the pop-up , the following error comes in the browser console :

POST  - <HOSTNAME>/etc/cloudservices/dynamictagmanagement/dhl-dtm/jcr:content.update_embed.json - 500 Server Error

When I hit the above url to see whether the json is fetched or not , I get the below error :

"Invalid recursion selector value 'update_embed'

[img]adobe_dtm.jpg[/img]

Am I missing any other configuration piece because of which I am facing this error ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have a community article coming out soon about this use case. See this URL:

http://scottsdigitalcommunity.blogspot.ca/2015/08/integrating-adobe-experience-manager-61.html