Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Which AEM Forms 6.0 Add on package should be downloaded for MAC?

Level 2

I have a local instance of AEM 6 running. I wanted to output an Adaptive Form into a PDF and came across this link https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6/submit-store-data-crx-repository.html that suggests that I need to download the Add on package and then I'll have the option to select "Store PDF submit action" in the forms Submit Action. 

I used this link to download the add-on package https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6/installing-configuring-aem-forms.html#Installing%20AEM%20forms%2... It lists the following options that I can download 

AEM forms 6.0 add-on package                              Download link
AEM forms add-on package for AIX                        adobe-aemfd-aix-pkg
AEM forms add-on package for Linux                     adobe-aemfd-linux-pkg
AEM forms add-on package for Solaris                  adobe-aemfd-solaris-pkg
AEM forms add-on package for Windows               adobe-aemfd-win-pkg
Add-on package for Geometrixx Gov sample site   cq-geometrixx-gov-all-pkg

However, nothing is for a MAC. Why is this? Do I need to be on a different platform in order to generate PDF from adaptive forms? Once I download the Add on package, will I have access to XMLForm.exe ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you will be able to use "Store PDF submit action" on windows, linux, solaris and aix machines using corresponding adobe aemfd addon packages.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

In the same document - it states that this Add-on is not available for Apple OS. You will need to use another platform. 

Level 2

Sorry, I missed that. 

I'm currently trying to get everything set up on my windows VM. Will I have the option of "Store PDF submit action" once I get it running on windows?

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you will be able to use "Store PDF submit action" on windows, linux, solaris and aix machines using corresponding adobe aemfd addon packages.