Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

When user trying to login getting 403 forbidden error.

Level 5

Hi Everyone,

I have created following users on my production environment, for some users when we check under home/users some user does not have ".tokens". Who ever does not have this ".tokens" they are unable to login with their credentials. Seeing 403 forbidden error in the console. I have created all the users at the same time. Is anyone faced issue like this while creating users.

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.41.04 AM.png

Narayana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Narayana, the tokens node should get created automatically by the internal Oak system when the user logs in.  Do you see any errors in the error.log when those users try to log in?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Narayana, the tokens node should get created automatically by the internal Oak system when the user logs in.  Do you see any errors in the error.log when those users try to log in?

Level 4

I've had this issue when creating a user on author and pushing out to publisher without pushing the CUG that the user has been added to. Basically,  my user existed but the authorized group with access to the redirect page didn't know the user existed. Once I published the group and reloaded the page, the content loaded and no more 403 error.